League of xX420BLAZEITSWAGGOTXx.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Interested in Joining?

Go down

Interested in Joining? Empty Interested in Joining?

Post by Mogg Karaatu Sun Sep 01, 2013 10:11 am

Yolo – a.k.a. – League of xX420BLAZEITSWAGGOTXx. is a 0.0 Corporation in Nulli Secunda (Alliance). Corp leadership has been flying with Nulli for 2 ½ years and has strong ties to the Alliance.

Most of our Corp were formerly members of the Nulli Secunda corp LNAW. LNAW Leadership decided to leave Nulli Secunda and those of us who chose to stay formed Yolo early in July, 2013.

Yolo is a fairly well-rounded, well-run 0.0 corporation that is a good home both for inexperienced players looking to learn and veterans who just want to chill. We expect Corporation members to participate in Alliance fleets, go on Alliance deployments, be relatively decent to each other and not cause discontent either within the Corporation nor within the alliance. We’re pretty low on drama around here.

As a member of our Corporation you’ll have access to:

• 0.0 mining, ratting, exploration and whatever you do for isk
• small-gang PVP roams and gate camps
• large-scale alliance fleets and sovereignty warfare
• support for capital ships
• discounted fleet ships
• excellent SRP (ship-replacement program) on both the corporate and alliance levels
• chill comms (we are currently “douchebag-free.”)
• Consistent, reliable runs to high sec
• Experienced leadership happy to help

All in all I believe we are well run and take good care of our members.  We are a good place for newbies to learn and for bitter vets to chill.  Believe me, if you are one of those dudes who has been playing for years and just wants to do his thing, you’ll be fine here.

Feel free to contact me in-game for more information. If you already know you want to join, fill out our Recruitment Application (linked below):

Recruitment Application

We look forward to flying with you.

Mogg Karaatu,
CEO

Mogg Karaatu
God
God

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum